MEDIEN SERVICE is a one-person business consulting company of Sławomir Cieśliński that specialises in electronic commerce, especially in identification and transaction systems. Its main areas and fields of interest are:
- plastic cards and multifunctional card solutions,
- organisation of card conferences, trainings and specialist events,
- lobbying for e-commerce and e-administration,
- PR and marketing of the e-commerce, especially concerning transaction systems and non-cash turnover,
- education and popularisation of the knowledge of the modern electronic commerce.
During his long activity, the owner of MEDIEN SERVICE has gathered specialist knowledge and many contacts both in Poland and abroad to card producers and producers of specialist hardware and software for their operation.
Since 2002 MEDIEN SERVICE has organised KARTA Conference, turned into International Conference Central European Electronic Card Warsaw (www.conkarta.pl) in 2008 and since 2006 series of conferences “Polish Cards and Systems” („Polskie Karty i Systemy” (www.polskiekarty.info.pl) as well as is a founding member of Banking Technology Forum of the Polish Banking Association. Sławomir Cieśliński is the member of Polish Information Processing Society also.
I am looking forward to working with you!
Sławomir J. Cieśliński